Monday, March 15, 2010

Credit where due...



My husband was the initial photographer on the Vegas shoot, but was really magnanimus enough to share the time with a couple of other photographers attending the same convention who had a workshop that they needed to fill. Julie Parker and her cute crew joined along for a couple of our first locations and then got Andrea and John to go back out later on (John had ditched the suit by then, but Andrea took every opportunity to flash the eyes, hair, shoes and glam!) and they got some more great photos. Julie is so great in her fashion focus photography, and I'm so flattered that she mentioned my flowers in her blog of the fun.

More of my hubby's great photos to come, but enjoy a different look at the fashion side of Vegas Bling!

For more flower fun visit my Florilista website!

No comments:

Post a Comment