Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I love getting to share this!

I've said it before, and I'll happily say it again and again...My husband is a fantastic photographer! This morning he posted a new video he's created about his top ten reasons why everyone should consider photography to capture not only major events in their lives like a wedding, but for EVERY reason that changes them. We've had amazing clients ask for photos for all kinds of reasons...to document their classic car passion, the birth of a child, Senior pictures and Quincinieras, even to capturing how beautifully someone stands in the sun before begining chemotherapy treatments for a tumor.











Share the beautiful images with me, and just a tip...grab a tissue first! I have watched it so many times, and still cry through every one.

For more flower fun visit my Florilista website and for more from my hubby see more at www.jonwoodbury.com

No comments:

Post a Comment