Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Delivery Day

Delivery day at my house is always full of excitement. Unloading boxes of beautiful flowers, prepping them with water and trims, letting them stretch and breathe. Today was no different and I'm buzzing with anticipation for the fun to begin. Aki and Melissa are marrying on Friday with a burgundy theme and a love of lilies.


Through discussions and emails we decided to do an Ombre theme....choosing two colors and moving through the color spectrum from one to the other.  I can't wait to dive into these beauties and coordinate bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces. Such a lovely way to spend my day.

A big shout-out to Mayesh Wholesale Flowers. Stunning stems and killer customer service. I can't wait to work with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment