Friday, February 19, 2010

Wrapping Up Imagination

So many of my brides order a bouquet with wrapped stems and think nothing more of it. I smile every time that I surprise girls by asking them what KIND of wrap they may prefer. Huh? How many different ways can a bunch of stems BE wrapped, you ask? I haven't stopped counting! To get these girls started thinking about the kinds of twists, bows, pins and colors they can use in wrapping their bouquets, my fantastic husband helped me put together a brochure to demonstrate a few of the more common wraps I've used over my career. We didn't want to stiffle any imaginitive new options, but feel free to use these as a springboard to more fun that is entirely your own!


Click on the image to view an enlarged view!

For more flower fun visit my Florilista website!

No comments:

Post a Comment