Monday, September 21, 2009

Thanks Bride Access!!!



It's been a few months since I filmed a segment with the wonderful Bride Access team for their weekly show on all that weddings are. Ryan and Jon were amazing to put me at ease and even brought a few comments out of my addled brain that made sense. Extra points for that magic! Ryan is an amazing editor and wove in the photos I wanted to use as examples so beautifully...it all makes me feel glad to do what I do, to work with the people I do, and makes me comfortable putting some of my thoughts out there for the world to see. The segment has already aired on tv, but you can still catch it on the Bride Access website or here, thanks to You Tube.



I even experienced a moment of fame when a young bride approached me at a trade show after the segment aired and asked if I was the one that talked about Claw Hand! Ahh. I'm glad my 15 minutes improved the world in some small way.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment